Friday, October 17, 2008

post exam STRESS!

this week's been a friggin' busy week. ARGH. but i still spent a whole lot of time high-ing over hsm, BLAH BLAH BLAH~ i've been smiling and squeezing to my computer like since don't know when. WHAHAAHS! I CAN'T WAIT FOR 24 OCTOBER~

okok. monday was pupil release day, and we had choir. yea. whatever. conducting. ARGH. I HATE IT. blame it on that 6 FREE cip points they gave. LOLS i had to do something. hahaah! so i somewhat learnt conducting, and tried it straightaway. IT WAS TOUGH. especially when you're still gong gong, then suddenly you're going to conduct the choir. hahah. so i was stressed. DAMN I'M STRESSED! and the reason is because i'm going to wear that stupid choir dress to conduct. WTF right?! WITH CLOG SHOES SOMEMORE. later haven even conduct then fall and die. zzz. then the rest of monday was spent reading my library books and sleeping and conputer. nothing much, really.

TUESDAY was damn fun. me and xinying went to isabel's house to high. HAHAHA! I BROUGHT MY NEW AVRIL LAVIGNE BEST DAMN TOUR LIVE IN TORONTO CONCERT DVD OVER! i was like so high when i heard the opening 'girlfriend' tune then i jump and jump and jump. her surround system is just HEAVENLY. perfect for avril lavigne's show. but not as well as LIVE. MUAHAHA! i'll never forget the day. lol sidetrack le. so we watched and we high-ed and blah. then we watched wang lee hom's concert. SO GOOD. SO GOOD. REALLY VERY GOOD. HE'S ONE OF A KIND. REAL TALENT LA. HAHA./ and when he sings those love songs.... OH MY GOD. MY HEART LITERALLY MELTED. very very nice~~~ AND HIS AUSTRALIAN 19 YEAR OLD GUITARIST--- SHUAI AND CUTE. and reminds me hor... i haven google him WHAHAHAS!

wednesday we went back to school and check papers. HELL. I WAS SHOCKED. SO SHOCKED. MY HCL IMPROVED, MY ENGLISH SUMMARY CONTENT IS FULL MARKS, AND HELL I JUST WANT TO CRY. i just couldn't believe it la. all my results improved, except my math, and sciences i don't know la. but i think i did pretty well for my paper 2. it's paper 1 that pulled my overall down :( and HUMANITIES. LOLS the papers were damn difficult. especially history. but i'm glad i scored for the 1st seq. MUAHAHA! and me and jerica topped the 3/6 history with an overall marks of 57/100. lols. IT'S REALLY FUNNY, REALLY. i didn't know that until shuhui told me about it though. hehe! so, yea, my results were, hmms... acceptable. actually more satisfying than i've thought, especially for my languages. oh i'm so hapyy, now to even think about it. WHAHHAS!

thursday were slacking. HAHAH. luckily i brought my library book, so i read instead of sleep. LOLS! shawn even brought his laptop over and let us watch step up2. LOLS 3/6 ROCKS! then we copied the corrections and blah. chinese was the more serious lesson i had that day. hu lao shi kept stressing on the a1 and a2. argh. i'm STRESS. no As, and you're OUT. OH MY GOD. STRESS!!! but the lesson was pretty meaningful. or how should i say...h mms. i was attentive, so, yea i learnt alot lor. SOMEWHAT LA. then mr low told us he'll be teaching us next year. hmms. ok ba, now to think about it. 3/5 got miss tan chong hui. HMMS. don't know la. at first was quite er. mad? i don't know. but come to think of it, it's alright la. at least i can see that he's trying his best to teach? yes. whatever. sometimes when you don't hypnotise yourself and think bad about a certain somebody, everything will be alright, and you don't find yourself cursing and swearing about it. haha. so ALWAYS JUST LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIE. haha. i don't know what i'm talking, but i'm sure we'll be able to graduate with flying colours under mr low? haha since he's so excited about it. WE'RE HIS FIRST GRADUATE CLASS! LOL. miss bridgette wong is being replaced my mdm jo. ok it's a good thing, hmms. but i thin i'll miss miss wong. HAHAH. it wasn't until the 1 or 2 weeks before EOY that i really think miss wong is really a good teacher. sighs. so it's good to know la, at least. but i'll just keep my fingers crossed and pray for my sciences.
we had choir after school. sectionals, i mean, but this time all sections are having sectionals. WHAHAS. so we worked on our peices and blah. and i practised conducting again. so, yea whatever. i'm still figuring out la.

TODAY IS FRIDAY. and we had choir. i woke up just the sake of choir. LOLS went to choir lor. quite enjoying la, then at 1 rushed down to have meeting. LOLS I'M A BUSY GIRL. then still have to write essay or whatever. dunno la. then went back and sing sing sing until mrs sng and mrs thong came and hear us sing. damn i was so nervous i don't know why. then we sing lor. mrs sng's quite hilarious. hehe! then i tried conducting again. haha IMPROVEMENT. LOL then kena tortured by mdm ng. haha! insider story only those who made it to choir today will know how hilarious i looked. or in the sense how hilarious mdm ng made me look. HAHAHA! i feel like i'm like someone trying to fly by flapping my hands. haha! it was hilarious la.

so now i've got alot of things to meddle with. math trail, but don't think that's alot of probelms. miss lim will be there ba. haha. then the essay about my experiences and blah, THE SANDWICH MAKING COMPETITION. argh isabel. we participated and realised we don't have time for it. LOLS so we just decided to dump everything in the bread and blah. dun care le. then still have the CONDUCTING!! i'm SCARED STIFF/

then i saw vocal mania leaflets being given out. ARGH IF WE WERE STILL UNDER MISS CHOO WE WILL BE PERFORMING TOO. AND MAYBE WITH ACAPELLA TEAM ARGH. THE FEELING JUST SUCKS. AMK SEC IS PERFORMING. SO GOOD. I WAN MISS CHOO TEACH RS! IT KINDA SUCKS LA, IMAGINE ONE YEAR AGO I WAS PARTICIPATING AS A PERFORMER, SINGING BANQUET FUGUE AND IDDEMDEM AND COE THE YOWES, AND THIS YEAR I JUST FIND MYSELF BEING THE AUDIENCE AND WATCH THE PERFORMERS SING AND ENJOY AND HAVING THE TIME OF THEIR LIVES. ARGH. I'M NOT GOING. YEA, I'M NOT GOING,. I DON'T THINK I'M GOING. ><

No comments: