Tuesday, October 30, 2007

.
.
.

it's pathetic.
it's RIDICULOUS.
why am i always getting scolded.
when it wasn't even my fault.
is it really my problem that SHE woke up and cried because she was afriad SHE can't do well in her math?
SHE REAP WHAT SHE SOWED.
but suddenly I AM THE ONE who gets into trouble.
ehh, it's like, PLEASE, HER ATTITUDE SUCKS OK.
and it's not like i WANT to give her tuition.
and if she's already LOST INTERREST, THERE IS NOTHING WE, OR I CAN DO ABOUT IT.
SO STOP PUSHING THE BLAME TO ME.
IT'S RIDICULOUS.
i agreed to this crap, but the problem is IS SHE AGREEABLE TO IT?!
and that CAN SHE REALLY SCORE FOR MATH IF I TAUGHT HER?
or even give me the RESPECT AND COORPERATION.
WTH.
she would only take this for granted.
and GIVE ME ATTITUDE.
that i DISLIKE.
well, maybe u can say that i can TOLERATE.
it's easy for u to say.
BUT U HAVEN'T KNOW WHAT MY FEELINGS ARE AND ALL.
or maybe i wasn't MADE TO TEACH AT ALL.
SO I SERIOUSLY DON'T THINK I DESERVE ALL THIS CRAPPY STUFFS FROM THEM!
TOLERATE. HA.
they won't know how much tolerance i have had when I CAN'T EVEN USE THE COMPUTER WHEN MY EXAMS ARE OVER.
and it's just because SHE hasn't finished her exams. wth.
and this is not even my problem.
i dont think my life revolve around her ok.
no TV, no computer BECAUSE OF HER.
AND U STILL ASK ME TO GIVE HER TUITION?!
please. i'm not as NOBLE as you are.
i may not be a good SISTER,
but i dont give a damn.
cos it doesn't mean anything to have HER as a sister.
SHE MAKES MY LIFE SUCK. OK?
MAYBE EVEN YOURS.
SO BLAME YOURSELF THAT YOU ARE THE ONE WHO NURTURED HER TO BE WHAT SHE IS TODAY.
AND NOT ME.

and just leave me alone.
cos u won't understand how i feel at all,
and what i've gone through.

ridiculous. how can i help someone who has, because of her, resulted me to not watch TV and play the computer as much as the old days?!

god i miss my ah ma.

No comments: