Saturday, May 06, 2006

sheesh...
i failed my english
very badly...
lucky mom din scold me...
lol...

me: ma, guess how much i got for eng...
ma: how much?
me: 6.
ma: oh.
me: it's over 25
ma: WHAT?!
me: hurhur...
ma: how come so bad?
me: aiyo, so difficult... then somemore it's MY english cher set the paper one leh...
ma: sigh...
me: eh, got abt 10% of my class got 6 ok! it's really very difficult lor...
ma: ...
me: cher say not 1/2 of the whole sec 1 pass...
ma: sigh... never mind la, it's oready over...
me: yah lor, over ler den dun nag nag hor.
ma: next time must do betta hor. then must work harder for other sub

ha!
muhh mom's that good...
aiyo...
but all because of this she made me study everyday...
i was like so...
frustrated.
sigh...
then i dun wan study wat...
oh, it's friday, come on!!!
it's time i replenish my sleep!!!
honestly din really sleep very good every night...
so it's time...
i just went to sleep when seh ask me go study...
lol...
then i sleep frm 1++ to err... abt 6.
bleah.
break record liao lor.
then faster go bath, cos want watch BODYGUARD!!!
that korean series really very good...
the lead actress all beri pretty...
lol...
especially you zhen.
she like tom boy tom boy like that but still beri the nice...
lol...
she's muhh new idol...
but then when she long hair or whatever not nice...
just like her character in BODYGUARD.
those cool cool gurl bodyguard...
with suberb fighting skills...
this korean show is really worth to watch.
quite funny oso...
then heard to day 2+ got taiwan dunno what music award nomination list come ler.
but til now still dunno whether ahzi got anot...
aiya, confirm have one la...
lol...
will keep you guys posted for the awards thingy...
lol

No comments: