Tuesday, May 26, 2009

the oh-so-intensive mother tongue week

okay, the title is not meant to be a sarcastic remark, so IT'S TRUE. so intensive. my god~

yesterday, i thought i wouldn't be able to take it. i reached home at 5plus, which means i had 8 hours of mother tongue! from 8 to 5. how cool is that. and i still have a paper 2 to tackle, i remember. this whole thing is seriously driving me nuts.

but it's quite alright today, since i put in my effort to do the papers yesterday, i needn't stay back today! quite proud of myself. such an accomplishment! OH YEA! so i went home with bernice and bathed and slept. UNTIL 7.30PM. and that's the reason why i'm still here now. if not for the paper yesterday, i would have also slept early. but today it seems impossible for me to sleep. so yea.

okay ellis reminded me that i still have my testimonial to fill up, so i'd better go now.

gosh i just hope friday comes quick and monday pass quick.

No comments: