Sunday, February 15, 2009

valentine's dday, a day for friends

hellos. i'm going to blog about VALENTINE'S DAY. i dare say this year's valentine's day was my best one. hahaha! surrounded with love from friends and family... well mostly friends. my family isn't all that ang mor. or whatever. i've come to realise that actually love can be so simple. haha. just a simple box of chocolate from mani had me so touched. lols. now i'll spend every of my valentine's day thinking about mani's box of chocolate without fail. HAHAHA!

thereafter there's some gifts exchange from friends and blah. close friends, best friends, whatever. sighs. i felt so guilty and regretful for not preparing little presents for our LAST VALENTINE'S together. come to think of it, it's quite sad. there'll be alot of LASTS this year. last sports carnival as a class, last mass run, last lesson on riverside, last time singing the national anthem and taking the ledge in the hall~~~ sighs. honestly, valentine's day '09 made me think alot, and made me learn to cherish our times together. i really don't feel like graduating at the end of the year. sighs. and starting from now i'm going to shoot as much pictures as i can of my friends and blah, and make my senior year a very memorable one. hahha. maybe by the end of the year me and mani can make a class video together and make everyone weep and cry together. WHAHAHAHAS!

dinner was at shuhui's on that day. she was our super chef for that day! WOOTS! ahahahah! cooked speghetti and blah. very nice. i ate alot;D played wii and blah. omg it's so fun. i never knew tennis was so fun man! hahahaha! then there's still strawberry cheesecake and blah. omg so nice. ahahhaha. i'll post pictures. now. lols/ my seoul garden pictures are not out yet. lol.

i'm ending soon, just want to say that, I WILL BE BUYING MY HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL 3 DVD IFFICIALLY TOMORROW~~ WOOTS!!



No comments: