Tuesday, January 13, 2009

SWEET 16TH

YEA!! IT'S MY BIRTHDAY TODAY!!! WOOTS! I'LL WRITE EVERYTHING IN POINT FORM. HAHA. THAT'S FASTER. AND MORE EFFICIENT. THEN I'LL HAVE MORE TIME FOR NEW ZANESSA PICTURES! WOOTS!

-minghui gave me my first present of the day. THANKS!
-was the representative to take certs for the ogls.
-mr low 'announced'my birthday. LOLS!
-THANKS 4/6 FOR SINGING HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
-recess got more celebration.
-LOLS BFFS IN ACTION!
(I'LL TAKE A PICTURE AND POST THEM SOONER OR LATER BA.)
-SANG HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUPER LOUDLY AGAIN
-oh ya mdm jo was super cute and funny today too!
-and so is mr radha!
-still struggling whether to continue hcl -.-
-got separated from bernice because we talked too much during hcl lesson -_____-
-THANKS FOR THE BIRTHDAY WISHES EVERYONE! I APPRECIATE IT VERY MUCH.
IF U ALL WANT I SHALL POST MY THANK YOU SPEECH IN THE WEEKENDS. HAHAHA! OK BACK TO MORE ZANESSA! BYE BYE!




No comments: