Monday, January 05, 2009

FAST FACTS

OKOK LITTLE NYONYA IS COMING UP, BUT TODAY'S TOO INTERESTING NOT TO BE BLOGGED ABOUT IT SO YA.

-mrs sng gave us a talk. i've realised she's quite cute, and aunty-ish. LOLS
-i admited I LOVE HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL to the whole of my new english class
-i didn't weigh as much as i thought i would have.
-P.E. was fun and silly
-recess is NORMAL.
-it's a great pleasure to have mr radha for math, although i would have prefered mdm nora.
-mr radha is by far the CUTEST AND FUNNIEST TEACHER I'VE EVEN MET IN MY WHOLE ENTIRE LIFE. AND HE'S GOOD AT PROVING SO. WHAHAHAAS!
-mr radha and mdm jo both liked our class and were snatching for time in our class. HAHA
-mdm jo is good for a start, cute and funny, but i believe it won't last long. >.<
-i've come to realise that I MISSED MRS LEE'S LESSONS THE MOST.
-MRS LEE'S GREAT, AND I LOVE HER LESSONS!!
-ate the chinese rice again. actually it's the 1st time this year, and IT'S YUMMY!
-went home and slacked and yakked to my mother.
-organised my stuff and fell asleep
-woke up just to watch LITTLE NYONYA
-IN 10 MINUTES THE LAST SECOND EPISODE OF LITTLE NYONYA WILL BE SHOWING, AND IN 1H10MINS THE LAST EPISODE. OMGOMG.

-I CAN'T BEAR WITH LITTLE NYONYA. SOBS!

No comments: